Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blog Award + Mini update

I just wanted to say thank you to Mikki, for giving me my first blog award. Check her blog out guys, she writes some really interesting and informative blog posts. :D



The Rules:
  • Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
  • Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.
  • Put the award on your blog.
  • Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment.
I'm giving this award to 7 of the best bloggers ever!

  1. Leah
  2. Lora
  3. xAgnes
  4. reeskie
  5. VanessaJhoy
  6. Sulora
  7. Krystal Leigh
* I know the blog award says 10, but I'm hoping 7 is enough. :D

Anyway, for those of  you who follow me on Twitter, you probably know why I haven't been blogging lately - I popped a blood vessel in my eye. It was all gross and red - I almost missed my gala because of it. But at the last minute, I was like eff it, I'm still gonna go! So, I had fun and I do have some pictures of my OOTD - I'll prolly post that later. My eye is healing pretty well - its still red and I'm still scared to wear contacts, so I've been spending my days in a makeup-less haze with my big, dorky glasses on. :D I'm really hoping it heals soon! I really miss all of you, and even though I haven't been blogging regularly, I still comment regularly on my favorite blogs (you know who you are!). I'm planning to make a mini MAC haul post soon, I purchased a lippie and a blush, which let me tell you right now, are both to die for!!

 Till the next post ladies. :D

6 comments:

  1. Aw your poor eye, hope it heals up fast!!
    I just LOVE your banner, what a gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, well deserved:) and I hope your eye feels better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you guys. My eyes doing way better now, hope I can go back to regularly wearing makeup by next week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you got one already, but I gave you an award
    Check it out here: ♥ NYCSh0paholic's Fabulous Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'll be!!!...The funniest thing just happened. I stopped by your blog to let you know I just tagged you on my blog and I noticed you had actually tagged me a few days ago. Aww, that's sweet. I see why you got the award. Thanks girl! BTW, I appreciate your kind words you left me recently. I miss my Dad something awful, but what do you do? Keep on blogging I guess :) MissySassyPants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sweet heart! Hope you get better soon love!

    I was gonna tag you when I got this one from Mikki but I noticed she tagged you already but I recently tagged you in this one:

    http://jetleah.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-was-tagged-by-beautiful-jess-at.html

    enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love