Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sephora favorites lashes unlimited unboxing

I passed by Tacoma Mall's JC Penney the other day and I noticed that they had finally opened a Sephora store! So, like any self-professed makeup addict I couldn't help but do a little bit of hauling. :-)
One thing really caught my eye, and it was this;

Sephora Favorites Lashes Unlimited, $36

I am amazed at how affordable this was, for the price of one or two high-end mascaras you get 9 deluxe-sized samples and a mini makeup remover!

Almost too good to be true right? Well, if I had one gripe it would be the packaging. I don't know if I am just particularly lacking in upper body strength, but it was so difficult to remove these from the packaging! I had to use the back cover of an old cell phone. :/



Hooray for ingenuity, nothing is gonna keep this girl from her makeup!

I am so excited to use these, oh and before I forget, this is what the package includes;
Benefit BADgal Lash, Buxom lash, CARGO 3 Triple Action Mascara, LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes, TARTE Lights, Camera, Lashes!, SMASHBOX Bionic Mascara, STILA Forever Your Curl Mascara, URBAN DECAY Supercurl Curling Mascara, and MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash.
Whew, that was a long list!

Bye for now girls, time for some alone time with me and my mascaras!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love