Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Face of the Day

Yeay, first FOTD using the Lancome shadows and lippies from my GWP. Here are some swatches before I show you the whole look:
DSC_0109

(L to R): Juicy Tubes Smoothies in Dreamsicle and Simmer, Color Design Lippies in Natural Beauty and Designer Bloom

DSC_0117

(L to R): Bikini Golden (Shimmer), Honeymoon (Sheen), Lezard (Matte), Chic (Matte)

I decided to do a Nighttime look instead of a Daytime, even though the colors in the Eyeshadow Quad are mostly neutral.

So, without further adieu, here are the pictures:

FOTD "Lancome"

Products I used:
FACE:
  • MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NW30
  • Makeup Designory Blue Corrector Concealer
  • MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC35
  • MAC Select Sheer/Pressed Powder in NC25
EYES:
  • NYX Eyebrow Powder
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eyeshadow Creme in Ivory Lace
  • Lancome GWP Quad (Bikini Golden all over lid, Chic in the inner crease, Lezard on the outer crease, Honeymoon as a highlighter)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette ( Matte dark brown on my outer V)
  • Lancome Definicils Mascara
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (Upper lashline)
  • MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved (Upper and lower waterline)
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Powersurge (Lower lashline)
CHEEKS:
  • MAC Powder Blush in Cubic (Contour)
  • Lancome Blush in Mandarin Sky (Apples of Cheeks)
LIPS:
  • Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Natural Beauty
  • Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie in Simmer
BRUSHES:
  • MAC 219, 217, & 252 for Eyes
  • MAC 188 SE for Foundation
  • Makeup Designory Large Foundation Brush for Concealer
  • Clarins Kabuki Brush for Powder
  • Posh Blush Brush for Cheeks
Close-up pictures of my eyes:

closeup closed

closeup

All in all, I was pretty satisfied with how the whole look came out. My hubby saw me after it was all done and he actually liked it – which says a lot, since he really doesn’t like it when I wear too much make-up. With the proper eyeshadow primer, the eyeshadow colors really popped! However, I felt slightly dazed when I saw the list of products I used. Lol, even up to this day, I still don’t believe it when the hubby complains about how much makeup I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love