Saturday, March 27, 2010

A whole lotta Lancome, pt. 2

Just came back from my weekly jog (trying to turn it into a daily thing) and I just had to jump right in to my next post.
This time, I’m going to be reviewing the Lancome Bien Fait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Suncreen, Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, and the High Resolution Refill-3x. Whew, those are some lengthy product names.
Anyway, I’ve been using the Suncreen and  Anti-Wrinkle moisturizer daily, and let me just say, I’ve experienced a marked improvement in my skin – both in texture and pigmentation.
DSC_0097 DSC_0102 Pros:  The product consistencies are pretty good – I’ve even stopped using a Primer before putting on foundation, and for some odd reason my skin hasn’t been as oily lately. I’ve also seen a tremendous improvement in my skin pigmentation – I suffered a bout of mild adult acne last year and the scars were horrible, these products have brightened my skin tone and as an added plus, they don’t break me out!
Cons: Hmm, it’s hard to think of one, but I do tend to skip the Anti-Wrinkle cream on occasion, I just feel like I’m putting too much product on my skin sometimes.
Grade: A
The Bi-Facil Eye makeup remover, on the other hand, already has quite a cult following. Read Karen’s review on the product. I have been keeping my usage to a minimum, since I still have about half a bottle of my MAC eye and lip makeup remover left. But so far, this product has worked on even the “toughest stains”. (Yeps, even on MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack)
Pros: As I said earlier, “works on even the toughest stains”, lol.
Cons: I really can’t think of any. :)
Grade: A+
Next up: I’ll be doing a review on the makeup included in the GWP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love