Saturday, March 27, 2010

A whole lotta Lancome.

First real post on this blog, and I’m pretty darn excited. :)

A few weeks ago, my classmates Karen, Mary Rose and I decided to go to the local Macy’s in between classes. On the way there, I was having a silent conversation with myself on how not to shop, “Don’t buy anything, don’t buy anything!” But as soon as I stepped into the make-up section (MAC, Shiseido, Lancome, Clinique counters, etc.), I felt like little Alice in Wonderland. I just couldn’t help myself! So I decided to look for the best purchase, without burning a hole in my meager pockets.

Just my luck, they were having a GWP special at the Lancome counter. Still, I ended up spending $58, but at least I left feeling satisfied. :)

DSC_0095 (L to R): Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Sunscreen, Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover, Eye Shadow Quad (Honeymoon, Bikini Golden, Chic, Lezard), High Resolution Anti-Wrinkle Cream, (2) Color Design Lippies (Designer Bloom, Natural Beauty), (2) Juicy Tubes Smoothies (Dreamsicle, Simmer)

Pros: Needless to say, I ended up getting lot of bang for my buck! I've been using the Sunscreen and Anti-Wrinkle Cream on a regular basis, and I am in love with the Color Design Lippies, they're very smooth and pigmented. The Juicy Tubes Smoothies surprised me though, I didn't think Lancome could improve on their product, but they have!

Cons: Nothing really, I love all of my purchases! My only complaint might be the colors on the Eyeshadow Quad, they show up too light on my skin. I have to layer them quite a few times.

Grade: A-

Soon to come: A review for each of the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love