Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baccalaureate Mass FOTD

Ben, Karen, Maricris, Mary Rose and I

Hi my fellow lovely bloggers! I know its been awhile since I posted something, but I really had to focus on school these past few months. This semester felt like, both the longest and quickest sem ever! I can't really explain it, but when I was in the thick of things (exams, presentations, papers) I couldn't wait for it to be over. However, now that graduation is only days away (seven, to be precise), I'm not so sure if I'm ready for it all to end.

Hopefully, after school ends, I'll be able to post more and maybe, get healthier. I was so stressed out this semester, that I gained so much weight! In between working, fulfilling my Internship and handling school business - I just stopped caring about eating healthy and exercising. I was kinda disappointed in myself, but hey, I'm ending this year with a Bachelor's degree!

So on to the FOTD:


Here's a picture of me before the Baccalaureate Mass - FYI, for those who don't know what a Baccalaureate  Mass is - its a Catholic mass to celebrate graduation. I went for a brown smoky eye - using the pigments from MAC's A Tartan Tale holiday collection. I used Jigs and Jive all over my lid, Bronze (a regular eyeshadow) in my crease and Blue Brown (which I love) in my outer V. I also used MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack to line my upper lid and Ardell lashes.

Here's a close-up:

Having dinner at Alize Restaurant



Please excuse the messy hair - it truly was a long day! So, I'm hoping to write another blog post, at least before the end of the year. :)

See ya'll soon!

2 comments:

  1. pretty! congrats on graduating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rita!! I hope it works for you as it did for me! just apply slowly and carefully cause some of my girlfriends got it in their eyeball and they said it burned LOL congrats on graduating! you look beautiful! and nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love