Friday, November 4, 2011

Since I've been gone...

Wow, its been one year since my last blog post! I meant to start blogging again so many times, but something was always holding me back. I'm really hoping I still remember how to do this. :-)

So, a few updates;

I am no longer on Guam! Yep, we relocated to Washington State a few months ago. What does this mean for me? Well, more educational opportunities of course! But more importantly, I get to experience the beauty mecca that is Sephora (lol, don't you love my priorities?).

I've been hauling pretty steadily since I got here, so I definitely have a few haul posts planned out! But, I really have been underutilizing my makeup collection. Working five eight hour shifts a week will do that to you!! So, I'm making this promise to the makeup gods, I will try to do my makeup for work everyday - 'try' being the operative word!

Anyway, see you girlies in a little bit, but before I go let me just leave you with this FOTD. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love