Sunday, August 15, 2010

+ Mini haul +

So, while shopping for my latest MAC haul I came across MAC’s Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow (Veluxe Pearl). At the time, I had second thoughts about purchasing it, but when I got home I ended up YT-ing it and doing some “research” on swatches and potential looks. After everything I saw, I knew I had to go back and purchase it!

Pictures of my haul;

DSC_0067

 

MAC 224 Tapered Blending brush, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Gold, and Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow

 

DSC_0068

 

MAC 224 up close, I love this brush! As you know, I’ve been planning to buy this brush for awhile and I’m really happy that I finally did. I’ve only used it once so far, but it’s really awesome for blending in the crease.

 

DSC_0071

 

NYX JEP in Gold – this is my first one, but I’m loving it! It’s perfect for me right now, since I’m in my whole “neutrals” phase!

 

DSC_0072

 

And finally, MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow! I love how this shadow has all sorts of awesome colors in it, Greens, Golds, Browns – I just can’t believe how beautiful it is.

 

DSC_0074

Swatches: NYX JEP in Gold, Sumptuous Olive, and Sumptuous Olive with NYX JEP in Gold as a base.

I had a really hard time with capturing the true colors of this shadow on camera – the shade changes depending on where the light hits! I love it, I feel like I can create so many different looks with one eyeshadow.

All in all, I’m pretty happy with my recent purchase, but this might be my last haul in a while. :( My last semester of school is starting in a few days and I’m gonna need to make some expensive book purchases. One book alone has the price tag of about $200!

Once again, thanks for reading my blog ladies! Bye. <3

6 comments:

  1. Sumptuous Olive is really pretty! I'll have to add that to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! sooooo glad youre back! the eyeshadow color is sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leah, thank you, I'm glad to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang now I HAVE to have sumptuous olive after seeing your swatches! Great for us brown eyed girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Krystal, it seriously is beautiful! I think it looks good on warm toned girls too.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love