Saturday, August 14, 2010

FOTD – MAC Satin Taupe

 

Call it maturity or getting old (blech!), but I’ve been quite obsessed with Neutrals lately! If you read my MAC eyeshadow haul post, then you probably noticed the abundance of golds, bronzes, and browns. Dunno what it is, even when I’m perusing the eyeshadows at my local MAC counter, I just can’t seem to stop staring.

So, here are the pics of my mug :)

DSC_0072

 

DSC_0078

And the eyes up close!

I just wanna put it out there, that I am far from an expert when it comes to makeup application – still learning, like everyone else. I would appreciate any criticisms, tips, etc. But please, keep it nice and constructive ( the best kind of criticism)!

I really suck at blending, so I’m hoping to purchase the MAC 224 Tapered blending brush, hopefully it’ll help up my blending skills.

Till the next post ladies!

6 comments:

  1. I've always been addicted to neutrals. most of my stash are neutrals!

    I wish I can give you more tips but like you I'm still learning.

    Goodluck to us ;)

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color on you!! I just got the 224 myself and I have to say that it is very nice for blending. In most of my posts though I have used the Sonia Kashuk brush that it very similar to the 224. I haven't used the 224 enough to do a comparison though. I really do like this color on your skin tone girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Krystal! Girl, with your blending skills you don't need a 224. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have the 217? Between that and the 224 you can blend anything!! xx

    loradoesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lora, I do have the 217, but I noticed that my crease always ends up darker than I intended when I use it - the 224 helps it come out perfect. :D

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love